- Users rights and responsibilities click here
- In order to preserve your rights as a telecommunications service user, please peruse the Regulations on the Protection of Rights of ICT Services’ Users and on the Terms of ICT Service Provision Document click here , which is considered a reference to the relationship between the service provider and the user.
- To see the Telecommunications Act document click here
- To see the Telecommunications Bylaws document click here
- See the terms of mobile, land line, data and Internet services documents.
For more information please contact Customer Care Center on 959.
- The right to know the service details, features, prices, any restrictions and exceptions to the usage, or any penalties for violating these restrictions and exceptions.
- The right to get the service as agreed in the subscription contract, according to CITC regulations.
- The right to obtain a copy of the service subscription contract: signed and approved by the service provider. Upon request, the customer can obtain a copy of the contract at any time, for up to one year after canceling the service.
- The right to receive a receipt (soft or hard copy) for any payment to service provider with details about the paid service: type of service, paid amount and the date.
- The right to be served in all service providers outlets and not limit the services to specific outlets.
- The customer`s right of his information and communications confidentiality. it`s not permitted to be accessed, listened to or recorded.
- The right to receive clear, correct and detailed invoices without charge on a regular basis. Upon request, either Arabic or English, Soft copy or hard copy.
- The right to have a credit limit for the service, documented in contract and monthly invoice.
- The right to reduce the credit limit, but not be less than the minimum value of the package, and it should not be increased without the customer request.
- The right that invoice total amount do not exceed the credit limit; except the last call before reaching the credit limit, international roaming, not more than 10% of the credit limit, if the customer requested to reconnect of service.
- The right to request service cancellation without personal attendance when identity verification tools are available.
- The right not to be subject to any financial charges, except those for the services subscribed to.
- The right to transfer a mobile number from service provider to another, according to the procedures and obligations of the Number Transfer Document.
- The right to service continuity, without cancellation: except by a legal request.
- The right of the service continuity, not to suspend or cancel the service, except by law.
- The right to obtain proof of service cancellation request. Not to charge any fees after the date of the cancellation request is submitted.
- The right to refund the excess paid amounts within (15) days from the date of notification, or transfer the credit to any other account for the customer, upon request.
- The right to request a suspension of service for a period not exceed 12 months; and to pay the recurrent fees for this period.
- The right not to have service charges estimated during an interruption period for which the service provider is responsible.
- The right not to charge service fees during interruption due to service provider.
- The right to complain to the service provider, through all available channels and obtain a complaint reference number.
- The right not to pay the amount, which the customer complained about during the allowed duration. Until his complaint is solved, the service should not be suspended or canceled.
- The right to solve customer`s complaint by the service provider within (5) days from the date of filing the complaint.
- The right to escalate the complaint to CITC, if the service provider did not solve the complaint in the allowed period or if the customer was not satisfied with the proposed solution.
- To review the terms and conditions of the service carefully before subscription.
- To comply with the service terms and conditions; and to avoid the misuse of telecom services: such as conducting calls that violate the rules and regulations of conduct or that lead to threats or disturbance.
- To be responsible for all the numbers registered under the customer`s name and bear all required obligations accordingly, and responsible for the protection of his internal network from any irregular breach.
- Check the validity of the invoice at the time of issue, adherence to the allowed period to complain regarding the validity of the invoice, before the issue of the next invoice.
- Pay due amounts to service provider within the specified periods in the invoice, in order to avoid suspension or cancellation of service.
- Follow instructions provided by service provider regarding using the service during international roaming, in order to avoid the high amount invoice.
For any further information check: Regulations on the Protection of Rights of ICT Services' Users and on the Terms of ICT Service Provision
The process of handling inquiries and complaints:
- Users are entitled to present their complaints to their service provider, provided that the complaint is submitted within 60 days of the incident, or the disputed bill, unless it was proved that the user was not aware of the bill or the incident at the time of its occurrence.
- Complaints will be processed within 5 days.
- Customer will receive a reference number with expected time to resolve the complaint via SMS.
- In the event that the expected period ends before the complaint is processed, the user will be informed of the progress of his complaint and the expected new period of termination.
- Customer will receive a written response to their complaint via a text.
- The customer may escalate the complaint to the CITC after 5 days from the date of submitting the complaint without responding to it. Or the service provider closes the complaint without processing it, provided that the above is within a period not exceeding 180 days from the date of closing the complaint by the service provider or the end of the statutory period granted to him.
To follow up or create a inquiries and complaint , please do not hesitate to contact us through:
In order to avoid line disconnection, the customer will have to do one of the following transactions at least once every 90 days:
- Placing Calls
- Sending SMS
- Browsing the internet
- Recharging with any amount
- Subscribing to any of Zain Offers.
If the customer did not make one of the above transactions within the 90 days period, the line will be receiving calls only, and must be recharge within the period of 180 days to avoid termination.
Validity rules apply on prepaid lines except visitors, Hajj and Umrah packages.
Now you can check the numbers registered under your ID/Iqama by sending an empty SMS to 700123
For more information, please visit the nearest Zain shop or call 959
- To stop receiving SMS ads, send stop to 705000
- To stop receiving SMS ads from a particular sender, send Stop space then name of sender to 705000
- To activate receiving SMS ads, send Start to 705000
- For more information about the regulation for the reduction of SPAM document and how to commit to it, please visit the CITC website.
Please note that the internet based on usage service got disabled to avoid calculating any excess amounts which is calculated after the end of data packets you subscribed in.
To enable the internet based on usage service please send ED to 959
To know more about the available internet packages send Data to 959