Mobile Telecommunications Company Saudi Arabia (Zain KSA)
Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, You (“you”
“your” “user” shall refer to the person accessing this website and accepting these terms and
conditions) are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions if you
disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these hereof, you must not use this
This website contains copyright material, trade names and marks and other proprietary
information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos and graphics, name, logo,
video, music and sound (“Content”). The Content is protected by copyright law, registered
trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights applicable in Saudi Arabia and
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions, Zain KSA, own and control all
the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and the Content of this
website, all such rights in relation to this website are reserved.
User must not:
- use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website;
- use this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without Zain KSA express written consent.
Registration and Account
If any portion of this website requires you to register or open an account you must:
- Provide Zain KSA with information that is (a) true, accurate, current and complete; and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete;
- Notify Zain KSA in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account;
- Not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
Username and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and you
agree that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
When you use this website, you hereby authorize Zain KSA to collect, use and store personal
information about you. Zain KSA may collect a variety of information which may include:
- Personal Information: information user give us when registering in our services (such as name, e-mail address, address, phone number, date of birth, nationality, gender);
- Financial Information: information user give us when paying for products and services through this website, (such as credit card information, banking details) so Zain KSA can verify, process and bill for our products and services;
- Network and Device Information: information that Zain KSA get from your use of our website (such as IP address, hardware model and settings, operating system, browser type, network information, web beacons/pixel tags, cookies, and details of when, where and how you used the website, etc. );
Zain KSA may use the information collected:
- To provide and bill for services and products, to verify your identity, and to send you offers for Zain KSA products and services;
- For internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, customer communications, content;
- To comply with regulatory obligations of disclosure and information.
Zain KSA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss,
misuse or alteration of your personal information. Zain KSA will store all the personal
information you provide on its secure servers.
Disclosure of Information
Zain KSA will:
- Maintain at all times the privacy and confidentiality of all information collected. Such information may only be disclosed when required by applicable laws or regulations in Saudi Arabia or when Zain KSA considers that such action is necessary or desirable to provide products and services, or technical support;
- Not sell, share, trade, rent or release any information to any third party outside Zain KSA, its parent or subsidiary companies, without user permission unless it is done on an aggregated basis for analytical purposes.
Third Party Link
This website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond Zain KSA control.
Zain KSA is not responsible for such websites or material nor does Zain KSA review or endorse
these. Zain KSA is not liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of
such websites or for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection
with the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services
available on such external websites or resources.
Secure Usage Policy
- The copyright, information, and available materials on this website or application are assets owned by Mobile Telecommunication Company Saudi Arabia (Zain KSA). It is strictly prohibited to copy, publish, or use them in a way that contradicts what they were published for or to be used for personal purposes and interests without prior written permission.
- The user agrees not to use, encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to use the services as follows:
- To engage in, promote, or encourage activities that violate any applicable law, regulation, governmental order or decree, legal agreement, or Zain KSA published policies.
- To access or probe any service or system without authorization, including, but not limited to, breaches, vulnerability scans, or penetration testing.
- To disable, interfere with, or circumvent any service aspect; or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a system or the service.
- Any theft of resources, including sensitive information.
- Upload or download files containing non-owned or non-licensed software, materials, data, or other information
- Upload or download files containing viruses, corrupted data, or any malicious software, or do anything that might affect the site's integrity, reliability, or continued availability of information.
- Publishing, advertising, distributing, or circulating materials or information containing defamation, violating Islamic laws, teachings, public morals, or illegal information through Zain KSA services.
- Using any method, program, or procedure to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of Zain KSA website or application.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable, large, or inappropriate load on the infrastructure of Zain KSA website or application.
- Everything that is considered a violation of the Cybercrime Combating Law or any other related system in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Legal proceedings will be executed in the case of an illegal act as per applicable law (The Anti-Cyber Crime Law), regulation, governmental order, or decree.
- The public is encouraged to use the website or application as intended.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Zain KSA will not be liable (whether for breach of contract, negligence or any other liability
arising under or in relation to your use of the website) for any actions or omissions by Zain KSA
or anyone who works for Zain KSA, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded
under Saudi laws and regulations. Zain KSA shall not be liable to the user for any loss of
business, revenue, profits or anticipated savings, data being lost or corrupted, or any indirect or
consequential losses or damages suffered by user through use of, or the unavailability of, this
Whilst Zain KSA will make its reasonable efforts to ensure that material included on this website
is correct, reputable and of high quality, Zain KSA cannot accept responsibility if this is not the
case. Zain KSA will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained
from the use of such information or for any technical problems that user may experience with
Breach of these Terms and Conditions/Termination
Without prejudice to Zain KSA’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if user breaches
these terms and conditions in any way, Zain KSA may take such action as Zain KSA deems
appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending user access to the website,
prohibiting user from accessing the website, blocking computers using user IP address from
accessing the website, contacting internet service provider of user to request that they block
user access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against user.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
Zain KSA may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and
conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised
terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are
familiar with the updated terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent
authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If
any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were
deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between user and Zain KSA in
relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of the use
of this website.
Zain KSA may set out specific terms and conditions for a product, a service or an offer launched
by Zain KSA, these specific terms and conditions shall constitute an integral part of these
website terms and conditions and shall be read in conjunction with it.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Saudi
laws, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction
of the competent courts of Riyadh, KSA.
© Zain KSA 2023 All Rights Reserved