Why Apple Watch
The future of health is on your wrist.
It’s the fitness partner that fits on your wrist.
Move. Exercise. Stand.
Activity rings show your daily activity. Make it your goal to close them every day. And stay motivated with awards, personalized coaching, and Activity competitions.
A healthy number of workouts.
From strength training to Pilates, HIIT to yoga, Apple Watch tracks all your favorite ways to work out – with the metrics you most want to see.
A fitness service for everyone. Powered by Apple Watch.
World-class workouts on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV so you can work out how and where you want. Plus, new workouts are added weekly.1
ECG on your wrist. Anytime, anywhere.
With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 7 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.2 It’s a momentous achievement for a wearable device that can provide critical data for doctors and peace of mind for you.
You snooze. You win.
The Sleep app doesn’t just track your sleep. It works with your iPhone to help you create a schedule and bedtime routine so you can meet your sleep goals.
Blood oxygen. Key to your wellness.
Apple Watch Series 7 features an advanced sensor and app to measure your blood oxygen levels, an important indicator of your overall wellness.3
Stay well versed in your wellness.
Track your menstrual cycle, protect your hearing from loud sounds, or set daily reminders to wash your hands. Apple Watch helps you focus on your overall health and wellness.
Stay in touch with a tap.
Text, make calls, and listen to music with ease. And with available cellular, you can do it all without your phone.4
Change your watch band. Change your look.
Watch bands come in many different styles, materials, and colors. You can swap them out in seconds, making it easy to find the right look for the right moment.
Which Apple Watch is right for you?
- ◊ Legal Disclaimers
- IRN (irregular rhythm notification): Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
- Emergency SOS: Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- Crack resistance: Crack resistance compared with previous generation.
- Dust resistance: Series 7 is rated IP6X dust resistant.
- Blood Oxygen app: Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- International emergency calling: The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/sa/watchos/feature-availability.
- ECG app: The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/sa/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- Faster charge: Testing conducted by Apple in August 2021 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) with Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable (Model A2515) and Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter (Model A2305), as well as Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) with Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable (Models A2255 and A2256) and Apple 5W USB Power Adapter (Model A1385); each Apple Watch paired with an iPhone, all devices tested with prerelease software. Charge time varies with region, settings, and environmental factors; actual results will vary.
- Bands: Bands are subject to availability.
- Compatibility: Apple Watch Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later. Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- Feature availability: Features subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See apple.com/sa/watchos/feature-availability for complete list.