- customers may downgrade their package but will be obliged to a penalty that is equal to the prices of the devices in their current package. In case of service termination after the downgrade request, the prices of the devices will not be included in the penalty (Early Termination Fees).
- customers may upgrade their package without any additional fees.
What is FTTH fiber optics technology?
"FTTH" is an abbreviation to "Fiber to the home" which provides high speed fiber optics cables to each home individually.
What is Fiber home?
Zain Fiber is high-speed internet service provided by Fiber Optics Technology (FTTH).
How can I subscribe to Fiber home?
You must have a fiber network from any operator connected to your residence and an Optical Distribution Box (ODB) & Plate number installed and active outside your house/ building.
How do I get the Fiber home service?
- Visit Zain App zain.sa/apps.
- Visit Zain Website and fill the service activation form.
- Zain’s sales agent.
What is the minimum download speed?
The service provider is obligated to provide a download speed no less than 50% of your package speed.
What is the Wi-Fi booster?
It’s a device that boosts the Wi-Fi signals and you can use it if you are facing an issue in coverage or speed. You can use it inside the house by plugging it.
Is there a minimum commitment period required from you?
The minimum commitment period is 12 months or 24 months depending on the package you’ve chosen. Any cancelation during the commitment period will be subject to Early Termination Fees (ETF).
No penalty will be applied if the service is cancelled after contract period commitment.
- If the customer does not abide by the commitment contract, he shall pay the fine resulting from the termination of the commitment contract, which is as follows:
Penalty =Device price / Number of commitment months X Number of remaining months of commitment
Example: 2300 SAR/ (24 months X 12 months) = 1150 SAR
- Cases of breaking contract termination:
- Permanently disconnecting the line due to non-payment of the bill.
- Transfer of ownership of the number.
- Transferring to a package whose monthly fees are less than the package fees that the customer received when signing the contract.
- Transfer the number from postpaid to prepaid.
- Separation of the line at the request of the customer.
- Request to stop the line temporarily.
- What is the fixed wireless access service (FWA)?
It is an unlimited internet service with the fifth-generation technology provided at the location chosen by the customer.
- How can I get the package?
You can get the package from Zain online shop or by visiting one of Zain Shops.
- What do Zain fixed wireless access internet packages (FWA) offer?
• Unlimited 5G internet
• Free 5G Router
• Free lifetime OSN subscription
• Free lifetime GeForce Now subscription
• Competitive prices
• Speeds up to 200 Mbps
- Is there a warranty for the router?
Yes, there is 2 years warranty in case there is a technical failure that is not caused by misuse.
Renewal Internet Plans X2
Plan Renewal Data Benefits Total data after renewing Price Validity Activation SMS Code* Auto Renewal Cancellation code* 20 GB +20 GB 40 GB 99 SAR 1 Month 20GB1 CA20GB1 50 GB +50 GB 100 GB 199 SAR 2 Months 50GB2 CA50GB2 100 GB +100 GB 200 GB 299 SAR 3 Months 100GB3 CA100GB3
*Send code to 959
All plans are auto renewed upon plan expiry. In case the you wish to cancel the auto renewal, you can send the mentioned cancellation code and still enjoy the benefits until plan expiry.
To check your balance or subscription expiry date
WHAT IS FTTH FIBER OPTICS TECHNOLOGY?
FTTH is Fiber to The Home which provides high speed fiber optics cables to each home individually.
How can I subscribe to Zain Fiber service?
The Customer must have fiber network connected to his/her resident to make sure that the technology is provided in your neighborhood, please visit Zain Fiber online service request
to ensure if the service covers your house or not
What’s the steps to get Zain Fiber service?
- Requesting the service:
Fill out the form by click “Request Now” button .
Or by calling Customer Care +966590000959 or 959 from Zain Line.
- Signing the Contract Appointment:
Zain team will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an appointment to choose the suitable package for you and sign the contract.
- Before Installation:
The installation team will contact you to confirm your order and inform you about the estimated time for arriving to your location.
Signing the E-Contract before the installation.
- After Installation:
Signing the User Acceptance form after the Installation
Is Zain Fiber service available in all the neighborhoods?
Zain Fiber is service available in selected areas.
However, Zain KSA is in process of extending fiber optic service in different areas in the kingdom.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FTTH FIBER TECHNOLOGY AND ANY OTHER CURRENT TECHNOLOGIES, DSL,3G and 4G?
FTTH Fiber Optics is better in terms of high speed and consistency in the level of service. Allowing you & your family to use the internet at the same time at high speed from a single source.
IS THERE A FAIR USAGE POLICY (FUP) APPLIED ON THE ZAIN FIBER SERVICE?
No, it is unlimited internet there is no FUP applied on Zain Fiber Service
How can I boost the Wi-Fi signal in my house?
By using Zain Wi-Fi booster, for more information please Click Here
Is Zain Fiber service could be provided to all the customer who has ODB?
Yes, currently Zain Fiber service is available in the central, eastern and western regions, and we are in the process to expand in the other regions.
How can Zain Fiber customer pay the bill?
The customer can pay bill using the following methods:
- Zain KSA Website (Quick Pay)
- Through SADAD service.
- Zain shops by providing the Subscription Number
How long is the contract period?
The contract period for every package is 12 months.
To check your balance or subscription expiry date