What's an eSIM?
- Embedded SIM (eSIM) is just a physical SIM gone digital. Like a physical SIM card, an eSIM provides your connection to the Zain network.
- An eSIM is built into your device just activate it with your account information rather than inserting a physical SIM.
HOW TO ACTIVATE eSIM
By Scan QR-Code, customize your experience based on your needs (Business, Personal, Data Only, Data and Voice).
eSIM CAPABLE DEVICES
Easy to activate an eSIM.
Multiple numbers on the same device.
Keep Work at Work.
Customize your experience.
What are the compatible phones?
Apple iPhone models with an eSIM:
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone SE 2 (2020)
Apple iPad models with an eSIM:
- iPad Pro 11" (1st Gen or later)
- iPad Pro 12.9" (3rd Gen or later)
- iPad Air (3rd Gen or later)
- iPad (7th Gen or later)
- iPad mini (5th Gen or later)
Samsung galaxy phones using eSIM
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S22
- Samsung Galaxy S22+
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
How can I activate an eSIM?
- Download Zain Application and go through activation steps.
- Activate your eSIM through website.
Download your eSIM settings
1- Make sure the device is connected to the internet via WiFi.Mobile Data.
2- Settings, then Cellular.
3- Select Add cellular plan.
4- Open and point your camera at the QR code on your eSIM activation card until you see installing cellular plan.
5- All set! Your eSIM is now downloaded and installed.
eSIM Packages business rules
- eSIM packages are exclusive for digital channel.
- Customer can migrate from eSim Packages to any postpaid or prepaid packages at any time by send the package Code through SMS to 959
Zain Flex 19
Zain Flex 29
Zain Flex 99
Zain Flex 319
These e-sim promotional packages are for new and MNP customers only
- Does this mean that we have customer information stored somewhere
No, Zain does not store personal data. When a customer needs to replace an eSIM, we are re-issue a new eSIM.
- Can a customer get eSIM packages from branches?
No, eSIM packages are exclusive for digital channels, which they can activate using Zain app and Zain website.
- What happens if the customer accidentally deleted the eSIM?
You can easily re-register your eSIM profile by scanning your eSIM QR code in the device set up.
- How many eSIMs can the customer store on his device?
Customer can store more than one eSIM on his device, but you can only use one at a time and the customer can switch.
- How can the customer switch between eSIMs?
By doing the following
Settings> Cellular> Cellular Plans
- Does Zain’s eSIM support WiFi-Calling?
- Yes, all Zain’s eSIM support WiFi-Calling.
- WiFi-Calling enable you to make voice call and SMS through a WiFi connection. In your living room or hotel room, at home or abroad.
- All on your existing subscription, as if you were in KSA with no roaming charges.
- To know more about Zain WiFi-Calling, Click here
- After I added my Secondary eSIM, “My Number” of the eSIM does not appear under Cellular Plans on my iPhone?
- In order to get “My Number” shown on the Cellular Plans, please add the number in the iMessage.
- Go to Settings -> Messages -> Send and Receive -> Select the eSIM number.
- “My Number” will appear now under Cellular Plans.
- When this promotion will be ended?
“This promotion will be expired on 31 Oct 2022”.