Reasons to get a Mesh router from Zain :
- 1) Mesh Router is WiFi Coverage Extender
- 2) Easy setup
- 3) Compatible with Zain CAT6, CAT9 and 5G Router
- 4) Available on all major Zain Flagship and E-shop
To connect and Pair the Mesh with Router:
Step 1: Place both Mesh Router and Zain’s Router near to each other
Step 2: Power up both Mesh Router and Zain’s Router
Step 3: Press the WPS button (10 sec) on the Mesh Router until the indicator blink (in red)
Step 4: Press the WPS button (10 sec) on the Zain’s Router until the indicator blink.
Step 5: Wait until the Mesh Router indicator become steady green.
Step 6: Unplugged the Mesh Router and place the Mesh Router to a suitable position.
Some addition info:
- 1. The most common frustrations with WiFi routers -- blind spots and slower speeds at further distances.
- 2. Mesh Router helps extending Wi-Fi coverage across the house – ensuring that there are no Wi-Fi blind spots in the home.
- 3. This is especially true for the homes in Middle East – with big villas and strong thick walls.
- 4. Mesh networks aren’t just about delivering faster speeds, they’re about bringing stable, steady connections all throughout your house without stringing wires all over the place.
- 5. To get optimum experience,
Tri-Band (WA8011Y) - Steady Green : The Signal is good, this location is suitable.
Dual-Band (WA8011V) - 3 or 2-Green Light : The Signal is good, this location is suitable.